Authentic holliday house on south of France
Surface : 200 m²
• Next to the Pont du Gard and Uzès village. Collias has the best set of the region: the Gardon's river. Just 5 minutes walking from the house, you will enjoy swimming, kayaking, climbing, via ferrata and jumping from the rocks.
The village offer dynamic's exhibitions for families and retired in summer times.
The house is well secured with its own two garages. Within the 200 m² area you will enjoy different ambienties depending of the seasons. 2 kitchens, 2 chimneys, 2 private terrasses will help you to find the best place to have rest.
There are 3 bedrooms + 1 share room for childrens or cousins.
Well opportunity to get your private house on a charmly region in south of the France.
You can also rent this family house for more than 1000 €/week during summer time.
- Rooms : 6 rooms
- Surface : 200 m²
- Heating : Radiator, Wood, Individual
- Hot water : Hot water tank
- Condition : Good condition
- Orientation : East West
- Built in : 1800
- Renovation year : 2000
- Availability : Free
- 1 Entrance (8.5 m²)
- 1 Living-room (25 m²)
- 2 Kitchens (21 m², 12 m²)
- 3 Bedrooms (21 m², 21 m², 18 m²)
- 2 Bathrooms / Lavatories (6 m², 6 m²)
- 1 Maid's room (25 m²)
Fireplace • Double glazing • Irrigation sprinkler • Outdoor lighting
Bus • Shops • Primary school • Beach • Town centre • Hospital/clinic • Doctor • Park • Golf • Movies • TGV station • Highway • University
- Seller’s fees
- Property tax : 1,346 €
- Condominium fees : 1,800 € / Yearly
- View our Fee plans
Simulate my loan
Use the following form to view an estimate of your monthly payments and total cost of this property’s purchase.
- Monthly payment estimate:
- Total amount loaned:
- Cost of credit: